There's no getting around it, skiing in Vermont is an expensive hobby. But it doesn't always have to be. With a little help (you're welcome) savvy skiers and riders can save big on their turns at Mount Snow this season. Here's to being thrifty.
1. Founder's Day -- December 12, 2012 Birthday parties are always fun, especially when it means you can ski or ride for dirt cheap. On Mount Snow's birthday, known as Founders Day, they're offering $12 lift tickets for advance purchase online (limit 1,000) only. Make haste.
2. Season Pass Holder Bring-a-Friend Fridays Got a friend with a season pass to Mount Snow? Tag along on any non-holiday Fridays this year for a discounted lift ticket. Adults are $50, Youth (6-18 years) & Seniors are $29. Offer valid for one guest per passholder. Not Valid on Dec. 28, 2012 and February 17, 2013.
3. St. Patty's Day Special -- March 17, 2013 Purchase tickets online for Mount Snow's annual St. Paddy's Day Celebration 48 hours in advance and pay just $17. A great day of spring skiing is complemented with live music, green eggs and ham, and of course, beer. Lot's of it. It wouldn't be a proper Irish holiday without it.
4. Buy Online and Save When was the last time planning ahead gave you a disadvantage? Skiing is no different. If you've got a long weekend or some stored up sick days, purchase your multi-day lift tickets online and save as much as $50 on a 3-day Adult pass compared to buying daily tickets at the window.
5. Discounts for Military personnel To thank our service men and women, Mount Snow continues the tradition of a $10 discount on full-price single day lift tickets for any active AND retired military personnel with a valid military ID. This offer is good any day of the year, no blackouts.
Additionally, Mount Snow will present any military personnel (with valid ID) a free FANFare Card ($79 value), good for savings of 50% on midweek, 25% on weekend, or 10% on holiday single & multi-day lift ticket prices.
As always, all kids ages 5 & under ski free any day at Mount Snow.
Now that you've got your tickets, all that's left is a place to crash after your day(s) on the slopes. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, right? Check out our listings of long and short-term southern Vermont real estate rentals, available all winter long. Located just 15 minutes from the base of Mount Snow.