389 8 Bear Lair Lane, Unit Half-ShareWilmington, VT 05363InternalID HS-389
- Price: $7,250The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.37% last updated on 2019-02-14
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Our home, (nick named "Durkee's Do-Drop-Inn") ,was built on a parcel of property that my dear Mother in law and father in law purchased 20 years earlier and never built on (before their passing). We built the home to remember them by. The house is one of a kind. Designed and partially build by myself. I wanted something special in the design, such as: true Vermont style "T" moldings; wood ceilings on all of the main level; open floor plan; limited rustic look; and two story windows.
At night you can see so many stars because there is no light pollution here. There is plenty of firewood for the cozy indoor fireplaces as well. Feel free to sit back and relax in our Jacuzzi tube after a long day of hiking, skiing, biking, or snowmobiling. Many visitors also love waking up and seeing fresh foot prints from the local wildlife right off the private back deck.
We know you will enjoy your stay here.
*****HOME IS FULLY EQUIPPED EXCEPT FOR SHEETS, PILLOWCASES, TOWELS, SHAMPOO ETC.*****
All rentals through Chimney Hill Rental Management include use and access to all of the Chimney Hill amenities. This includes use of the Chimney Hill Clubhouse. At the Clubhouse, you will find: a fitness room, arcade games, ping pong table, pool table, theater, sitting/reading rooms, BYO Bar, summer BBQ, horseshoe court, kids play area, indoor hot tub, indoor pool, outdoor pool, lighted tennis court, lighted basket ball court, bocce court, and volleyball court. Other amenities include a fishing pond, picnic areas, more tennis courts, skating rink and warming hut, VAST snowmobile trails, and hiking trails. Chimney Hill is located five minutes from downtown Wilmington, ten minutes from The Hermitage, and fifteen minutes from Mount Snow.
Rent Includes: Plowing, Rubbish, 1 Cord Firewood, TV, and Clubhouse.
Tenant Pays: 1/2 Electric, 1/2 heat, and 1/2 Internet.
Ask A Question
- LeaseAlternating weeks (Wednesday-Tuesday) from mid-November to mid-April
- List Price$7,250
- Property Type3 Bedroom Home, House, Ski Season Rental, Vacation Rental, Winter Rental, Winter Rental - Half Share, Winter Seasonal
- Listing NumberX70072652
- Heat IncludedSplit with Owner, Tenant pays 1/2, Tenant pays 1/2 electric, Tenant pays 1/2 propane
- Rubbish RemovalIncluded - all trash and recycling must be bagged.
- Utilities Owner NameAll
- Utilities Tenant NameNo
- VillageChimney Hill
- Unit NumberHalf-Share
- Street8 Bear Lair Lane
- Building Number389
- LocationOn Hill
- Property StyleHouse
- Security Deposit$1,000
- CategoryHalf Share - Winter Rentals, November - April, Winter Rental
- Type Of Unit3 Bedroom,3 Bedroom, Home, Single Family, Vacation Home
- Maximum Occupants9
- Parking Spaces4
- Property NameCH #389
- Washer Dryer HookupsDryer Included, In Building, Included, Washer Included, Yes
- PlowingIncluded - Tenant is responsible for removing snow from decks and walkways.
- PetsDeposit Required - $250, Will Consider