389 8 Bear Lair Lane, Unit LTWWilmington, VT 05363InternalID LTW-389
- Price: $13,100The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Our home, (nick named "Durkee's Do-Drop-Inn") ,was built on a parcel of property that my dear Mother in law and father in law purchased 20 years earlier and never built on (before their passing). We built the home to remember them by. The house is one of a kind. Designed and partially build by myself. I wanted something special in the design, such as: true Vermont style "T" moldings; wood ceilings on all of the main level; open floor plan; limited rustic look; and two story windows.
At night you can see so many stars because there is no light pollution here. There is plenty of firewood for the cozy indoor fireplaces as well. Feel free to sit back and relax in our Jacuzzi tube after a long day of hiking, skiing, biking, or snowmobiling. Many visitors also love waking up and seeing fresh foot prints from the local wildlife right off the private back deck.
We know you will enjoy your stay here.
*****HOME IS FULLY EQUIPPED EXCEPT FOR SHEETS, PILLOWCASES, TOWELS, SHAMPOO ETC.*****
All rentals through Chimney Hill Rental Management include use and access to all of the Chimney Hill amenities. This includes use of the Chimney Hill Clubhouse. At the Clubhouse, you will find: a fitness room, arcade games, ping pong table, pool table, theater, sitting/reading rooms, BYO Bar, summer BBQ, horseshoe court, kids play area, indoor hot tub, indoor pool, outdoor pool, lighted tennis court, lighted basket ball court, bocce court, and volleyball court. Other amenities include a fishing pond, picnic areas, more tennis courts, skating rink and warming hut, VAST snowmobile trails, and hiking trails. Chimney Hill is located five minutes from downtown Wilmington, ten minutes from The Hermitage, and fifteen minutes from Mount Snow.
INCLUDED: Rubbish, Plowing, TV, and Clubhouse.
TENANT PAYS: Heat, Electric, & Internet.
Ask A Question
- LeaseWinter Season Rental November - April
- List Price$13,100
- Property TypeFurnished, House, Long Term Winter Rentals, Seasonal, Ski Season Rental, Vacation Rental, Winter Rental
- Listing NumberX19161791
- Security Deposit$1,000
- CategoryLong Term Winter Rental, November - April, Seasonal - Winter, Vacation Rental
- VillageChimney Hill
- Unit NumberLTW
- Street8 Bear Lair Lane
- Building Number389
- Heat IncludedElectric transferred into tenants name, Heat transferred into tenants name, No, Propane transferred into tenants name, Tenant Pays, Utilities transferred into tenants name
- Rubbish RemovalIncluded
- Utilities Owner NameCable, Internet, Telephone
- Utilities Tenant NameElectric, Gas, Heat, Yes
- Type Of Unit3 Bedroom,3 Bedroom, House
- Maximum Occupants9
- Property NameCH #389
- Washer Dryer HookupsDryer Included, In Building, Included, Washer Included, Yes
- PlowingIncluded Tenant responsible shoveling walkways
- PetsDeposit Required - $250, Will Consider
- Amenities1st Floor Laundry,1st Floor Laundry, Access to Mountain, Ample Parking, Beautiful Fireplace, Close to Attractions, Close to Mountains, Close to Pools, Close to Restaurants, Close to Shops, Close to Skiing, Close to Town, Club House, Community Pond, Convenient to Down Hill Skiing, Deck, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fireplace - Wood, Furnished, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub - Club House, Ice Rink, Ice Skating, Jacuzzi, Laundry, Loft, Modern Amenities, Near Skiing, Newly Remodeled, No Smoking, Parking, Pets Allowed - with Approval, Plowing, Private, Private Setting, Sleeps 9, Snowmobile Trails, Trash Removal, Washer, Wood Stove